We are looking for Associates and Trainers in London and Home Counties to join us in opening young minds to the world of business and enterprise.
If you are looking for a rewarding opportunity to earn while working in family friendly hours and getting enormous job satisfaction we'd love to hear from you.
Depending on whether you prefer an Associate or a Trainer role, duties will include selling, managing and delivering our exciting business courses to year 6 - 9 pupils.
You will always work alongside another trainer and you don't need teaching experience as Stride provides full training in our unique method. We supply trainer notes, lesson plans, course
materials, and sales support.
Stride will provide all the training you need to deliver and sell our courses. You don't need to have prior teaching experience; just a passion for business and
working with children.
- enjoy interacting and working with children
- have a practical understanding of business
- have an ability to relate lessons to real life situations
- be enthusiastic, confident and self motivated
- have a lively and engaging personality
- have the ability to work independently and be reliable and organised
- Have knowledge of and competence in using word processing, presentation and spreadsheet software
- be available in school hours during term time
As well as the skills above, Associates will need to:
- have strong sales ability
- be able to motivate and lead others
We look forward to hearing from you.
Get in touch on email@example.com for a chat about whether this is the opportunity for you.